Competition terms and conditions
Perth Wildcats double passes
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
promotion commences at 10am AWST (Perth time) on 23 September 2019 and ends at 10am AWST (Perth time) on 2 October 2019.
- Entry is open only to Keystart customers. The winner may be required to provide proof of Western Australian
residency. Acceptable forms of identification include (but are not limited to) driver's license, passport, proof of age card or utilities bills.
- Entry is not open to Keystart staff, agency staff or Department of Communities staff.
- To be an eligible entrant, the user must like or follow Keystart on Facebook at the time of entry and judging.
- Eligible entrants will receive one entry into the competition when they post a comment in response to the Wildcat's competition post on Keystart's Facebook page.
- While posts will encourage participants to share Keystart and fellow user’s posts, this is not a term of entry eligibility.
- The winner(s) will be chosen at random and will be drawn 10am AWST (Perth time) on 2 October 2019. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified via a Facebook message within
two business days of the draw date.
- There are three double passes. Three winners will receive 2x tickets to the Perth Wildcats game on Saturday 5 October, at RAC Arena.
- The winners will need to arrange collection of the tickets from Keystart's office, Level 3 reception, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco.
- Keystart will take no responsibility if the prize winner's contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the prize winner cannot
- Unclaimed prizes 2 days after the draw will be forfeited.
- The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes on Facebook only by Keystart.
- Keystart reserves the right to
re-use any material posted into the competition for marketing and promotion purposes on Facebook and the Keystart website, emails, print ads and other promotional materials.