We’ve prepared a quick checklist for you. Please take a few minutes to make sure your house is in order and all your Keystart requirements are complete.
- Have you registered for the Client Portal? Registering is easy and gives you access to your loan account
- Have any of your personal details changed, including contact number or email address? You can update your details in the Client Portal or
get in touch.
- Have any of your personal circumstances changed? Has your employment or relationship changed in a way that would impact your ability to make repayments? Contact us early to discuss your situation and options.
- Update your building or home insurance details. Keystart require a current certificate of currency every 12 months to show your home is insured. Send us your current certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can read more about building insurance on our blog.
- Have you considered paying more than your minimum monthly payment? Making payments fortnightly or even weekly can help pay off your loan faster.
If you have a shared ownership home loan, have you considered increasing the share of your home you own?
If you would like to increase your payment amount, you can do so through the Client Portal or
you can get in touch.
We recommend seeking independent financial advice in managing your long term goals for your home loan.
If you have any questions about how your loan works or about Keystart, we're here to help.
Get in touch
If you would like to get in touch, call us on 1300 578 278, Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. You can also email email@example.com
. We're here to help.